- Fee for service - INDIVIDUAL PAYER, Foreign health insurance companies - you will pay for the services at the appointment in cash
medical examination............................ 650 - 2000,- CZK
consultation, vaccination .......................500,- CZK
- Czech insurance companies - MIGNON Pediatrie Karlín has a billing agreement with Czech insurance companies.
For pediatric medical service we accept:
- 205 ČPZP - Česká průmyslová zdravotní pojišťovna
- 207 OZP - Oborová zdravotní pojišťovna zaměstnanců bank, pojišťoven a stavebnictví
- 211 ZP MV ČR - Zdravotní pojišťovna ministerstva vnitra
- 201 VoZP - Vojenská zdravotní pojišťovna
- 333 VZP for Foreigners a.s.
We do not have billing agreement with VZP-111.
If your child is covered by VZP - 111, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to find convenient way how to solve this issue.
- In addition to standard medical service MIGNON Pediatrie Karlín offers Program MIGNON for clients of the Czech insurance companies and individual payers. This program includes variety of benefits and allows us to provide high standard pediatric service. If you are interested in our medical care service you can choose following medical care program.
- PROGRAM MIGNON includes:
- communication in English
- doctor consultation by appointement
- medical certificates and above standard immunisations, annual physical exams without additional payment
- prolonged opening hours from Monday to Friday
- reduce waiting times
- in case of need consultation by phone in the time outside opening hours
If you are interested in our medical care service, contact reception T: 223 009 873 and ask for a consultation to fill new patient registration form.
- EU Citizens with EHIC - for acute health care during temporary stay in the Czech Republic we accept EHIC
- EU Citizens with EHIC - When staying in the CR for longer time and you want to arrange full pediatric medical service for your child, it is always possible to choose and contact one of the Czech insurance companies, i.e. health insurance funds (HIF). Over there your child can be registered. As the registration document you will obtain „Průkaz pojištěnce bydlícího v České republice“ or Certificate of Registration. For children of EU citizens staying in the CR for longer time form E109 is required /ask her/his health insurance company in your home country for this document/.
- non EU Citizens staying in the CR for longer time - we accept VZP for Foreigners a.s
For more information please contact our reception T: (+420) 223 009 873
- If you cannot make your appointment, please contact reception as soon as you can. If you fail to keep your appointment without giving at least three hours prior notice, you will be charged a 200,- CZK fee which must be paid before any further appointments can be made.
MIGNON Pediatrie Karlín
Křižíkova 64, Praha 8 Czech Republic
+420 223 009 873
In case of emergency call 112
Wifi free connection